Salt City Calisthenics:
Roadmap to Balance
A beginning and intermediate handstand workshop that will teach you everything you need to know about how to master the handstand! In-person and virtual workshops offered every month. More info below!Grab your spot!
What will I learn during these handstand workshops?
- How BALANCE works and what it FEELS like.
- How to start your handstand journey even if you've never done a HANDSTAND.
- How to CONSISTENTLY kick up into the balance without blocking your shoulders by using your 4 "drivers" & the ball method.
- Learn how to cartwheel SAFELY out of a handstand without needing a spotter.
- Make balancing a handstand way easier by learning my PUSH/PULL technique.
- Stop wasting your time with multiple drills! I will teach you the most effective drills that will unlock the handstand QUICKER!
- LEARN the exercises & stretches you NEED to improve your hand-balancing skills.
Intermediate workshop starts at 1p and beginning workshop start at 2p.
6 spots in each workshop.
How do I choose which level workshop to sign up for?
"When I came to Amber about three months ago, I had a MAJOR fear of being upside-down and Amber totally changed the handstand game for me. She has quickly helped me build the strength, stamina and confidence I was lacking. She is fun and knowledgeable and can pretty much teach you anything you want to learn. If you are wanting to generally build strength or work towards specific goals, I would absolutely recommend Amber as a mentor."
"I was completely new to inversions when I found Amber. I had no upper body strength or flexibility, just a dream of being able to do a handstand. The progress that I have made in less than 90 days is mind boggling! She is professional yet kind and friendly and really cares about her clients. If you have been wanting to do handstands or any calisthenics skill, Amber is your woman! She will find out what is holding you back and work you hard to help you achieve your goal. I'm really glad I found her! With her as my coach, the sky is the limit!"
"Amber is a pleasure to work with! She has helped me straighten out my handstand and get more flexible. Her sessions are a lot of fun!"
Age ain't nothin' but a number!
Over my ten years of being a personal trainer/coach, I’ve helped hundreds of adults move like gymnasts.
I’ve had clients as young as 5 and as old as 70.
And now I want to share with you my hard-won secrets about calisthenics, gymnastics & flexibility
That I discovered over the past decade of trial and error with different training methods…
So you don’t fall for the same mistakes that I did.
Because my mission is to help you MOVE BETTER,
No matter your age or skill level.
Join my calisthenics & adult gymnastics tribe!
Get calisthenics, gymnastics, hand-balancing and flexibility tips delivered straight to your inbox!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.